Dunkin' Donuts Center Providence
- October 5, 2021: Welcome Back, Fans !
- Oct 5, 2021
Oct 5, 2021
October 5, 2021: Welcome Back, Fans !
As part of the Dunkin Donuts Center’s plan to welcome fans back increased health and safety protocols in addition to new policies in the customer experience have been implemented and will take into effect beginning October 9th onward.
Before coming to the arena:
- Stop-health check! If you are symptomatic, please stay home for the safety of all fans & employees.
- Download the ticketing app where you purchased tickets for your event prior to arrival.
- Clear bags & small wristlets are highly encouraged to minimize touchpoints. Please limit your belongings.
- Please allow extra time in your arrival plan and check each individual event page for door opening times.
At the Dunkin Donuts Center:
- Have your mobile ticket ready and displayed while in line for security. No paper tickets will be issued.
- Grab n’ Go Food & Beverage stations will be available for those who prefer less contact.
- Credit card transactions are highly encouraged, and majority of stands will be credit only. Cash options will be limited.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the concourse.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols powered by ASM Global’s Venueshield program are in effect.
While face coverings are not required, they are highly encouraged for fans regardless of vaccination status in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
We ask that all fans regardless of their vaccination status adhere to the CDC hygiene protocols, follow our recommendations of limiting their belongings, use credit cards for concession transactions, and continue to be mindful of their distance to other patrons while on the concourse.
All event organizers reserve the right to change entry policies for their event at any time. The Dunkin Donuts Center encourages fans to stay active on social media and the individual event pages on the Dunkin Donuts Center website for protocol changes.
The Providence Bruins will kick-off the re-opening, Saturday, October 9th at 7:05 pm in a pre-season game against the Springfield Thunderbirds.
Note: please be sure to check all individual event pages before attending. A KNOW BEFORE YOU GO image will be posted to social media 24-48 hours prior to each Dunkin' Donuts Center event. For Providence Bruins & the Providence College Friars policies please be sure to check their individual websites as the season continues.